If you are looking for somewhere special for your holiday in France then please take a closer look at Las Razes.
Created from an old farmstead and nestled above one of the quiet rural valleys of this area of South West France Las Razes offer holiday accommodation suitable for many different types of holidays.
- A great location for a large family gîte holiday - sleeping up to 14 people (plus 2 on extra beds) and from 2017 two new bedrooms which mean 18 people (plus 2 on extra beds) - also two cots available for the under 2s.
- For smaller groups (out of Peak Season) - even as few as 4 - our space with its intimate little terraces works equally as well
- An ideal base for discovering this beguiling corner of the Midi-Pyrenees in South West France.
- A great base for group activities - cycling/walking/painting/retreat etc.
- Most of the markets and activities in France take place at the weekend, so it is a shame to be arriving or leaving then. We try to be as flexible as we can on changeover dates. Apart from the Peak Season when it has to be Saturday to Saturday as everyone wants to come on a Saturday.
- Plenty to do without going anywhere - heated swimming-pool, snooker, bikes, darts, terrace chess, table tennis and library.
- The thing that sets us apart is that, whatever the weather (and don't tell anyone but it does sometimes rain in France), we genuinely have the indoor space for you all to relax indoors and eat indoors - together! Our outdoor seating options allow for cosy 'dinner for 2' or a 'banquet for 20'.
We hope that we can provide you with a good value base for your Holiday in France, whether you want a lazy time with a book and a glass of wine, a walking adventure, to sit and paint or a chance to tour the local medieval villages and local markets. There is plenty to do without leaving Las Razes but when (or if) you are wanting to venture further we are on hand to help you with the information you will need.
Please take a look at through our website to find out more about how your Holiday in France could be spent at Las Razes and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.